Wednesday, November 10, 2021

 So yesterday they said that Jacinda will be announcing  if we go to level 2 tomorrow. So when people heard that they went crazy and literally camped next to the mall so they can be the first to go in. here is a picture for if you don't believe me. Just before I show you the picture and if she says that we are going back to level 2 you know what that means.......we will go back to school I really wish she says we are going back because I am not a fan of online class meetings and work like i don't know how i'm still here. Lets go back to the picture.

Bye 😁



1 comment:

  1. Hi Nooraldeen,

    I know we all are waiting to go back to school. I like how you have included a picture to prove your point. Maybe next time check if you have used capital letters in proper places.

    ReplyDelete