Monday, November 22, 2021

My Weaving.

 


My weaving

So a 1 week ago we did weaving and the reason we did weaving was because it was our science work. So the teacher said that we had an option we could watch how to do it on YouTube or we could do it outside and do it with Mrs Ross. I did it with Mrs Ross because I did not bother going on YouTube and looking for a perfect one to start. So when I went outside  our teacher told us from step to step what to do. My one turned well after all our steps. bye




6 comments:

  1. looks amazing! If you keep on practising, it will look even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diana thank you for the comment. and i'll keep practising. Bye :)

      Delete
  2. Diana's right, look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charmy,Thank you for the comment. it does look awesome am I right. bye :)

      Delete
  3. Also it's - Miss Rose not Mrs Ross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charmy, My bad I did not know it was Miss Ross next time i'll double check.

      Delete