Tuesday, November 30, 2021

RIDDLES !!!

 So I have came with more riddles for you guys. Last time you guys did not know the answer for the last riddle so i'ma put it for you guys again and lets see if you know the answer. So lets get into the riddles. 


1. What goes up but never comes down?


2. I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?


3. The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?


4. What goes up and down but doesn’t move?


5. It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?


CHALLENGE 😈


So you have 4 siblings 1st is called north 2nd is called south and the 3rd is called east . What is the 4th name ?? 😫😫😫 ??


5 comments:

  1. wow Nooraldeen,
    I like the riddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nooraldeen,
    i think I know the answers for 4th one but I'm not sure about the rest.
    Ka Kite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nooraldeen,
    Love the riddles. Just asking, did you get it of the internet? Or were they your made up ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Baupbaup, I did get it out of the internet if that answers your question. You just have to search up riddles and you'll click on the first link and you could see were I found my riddles.

    ReplyDelete