Monday, September 20, 2021

Lockdown.

 Lockdown has been rough over the weeks it has stopped so many things that was expected to happen this year. It's quiet boring to stay at home am I right. So to deal with this lockdown Me and my dad go for a walk around the neighbourhood to get refreshed. And sometimes I find other people from New Windsor getting  refreshed to. For my opinion if you feel stuck at home just go outside I smell the fresh air. Let me know down in the comments what keeps you companied. I know some of you are gonna say video games but aye playing it to much makes you bored and wanna do something else. so ones again let me know down in the comments what makes you companied. Bye 😊 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nooraldeen,
    What a great post. Yes, you are right, it can be boring at home and that was great advise to go outside. I quite often go outside and watch the birds play in the trees in the front of my house.
    Have you thought about looking at some of your classmates or even just some other students posts. You will find that some of them feel just the way you do. You learn a lot about people by what they post and you never know you could find a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Nooraldeen,

    I like how you are reflective in your post. I wonder if you can add photos when you go for a walk.

    I agree - sometimes a breathe of fresh air can get rid of feeling like you are stuck.

    Looking forward to the next blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nooraldeen. What a great post im looking foward to seeing your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Nooraldeen,
    I think walking around the neighbourhood is a great thing
    Ka Kite!

    ReplyDelete